GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Webb's Water Gardens (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/83281-webbs-water-gardens.html)

DePonder 09-09-2004 07:17 PM

Webb's Water Gardens

Does anyone have any experiences ordering from them?? Good or bad??

www.webbsonline.com

Thanks!!

Steve J. Noll 10-09-2004 03:24 AM

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 13:17:21 -0500, "DePonder" d a a n t e s
@bellsouth.net wrote:

Does anyone have any experiences ordering from them?? Good or bad??

www.webbsonline.com

Thanks!!

I've ordered Dimilin, Koizyme, and lily tabs from them, last November
and December. Both orders packed well, received in seven days.
I did note that for plant orders they require a $25 phytosanitary
certificate.

Steve J. Noll | Ventura California

Steve J. Noll 10-09-2004 03:24 AM

Karen 10-09-2004 05:41 AM

In article , "DePonder" d a a n
t e s @bellsouth.net writes:

Does anyone have any experiences ordering from them?? Good or bad??

www.webbsonline.com

I bot my 3500 Mag Drive pump from them, they seemed to have the best price and
the pump was here within 5 days. I was very satisfied.

Karen
Zone 5
Ashland, OH
http://hometown.aol.com/kmam1/MyPond/MyPond.html