Old 09-09-2004, 07:17 PM
DePonder

Default Webb's Water Gardens

Does anyone have any experiences ordering from them?? Good or bad??

www.webbsonline.com

Thanks!!

Old 10-09-2004, 03:24 AM
Steve J. Noll

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 13:17:21 -0500, "DePonder" d a a n t e s
@bellsouth.net wrote:

Does anyone have any experiences ordering from them?? Good or bad??

www.webbsonline.com

Thanks!!

I've ordered Dimilin, Koizyme, and lily tabs from them, last November
and December. Both orders packed well, received in seven days.
I did note that for plant orders they require a $25 phytosanitary
certificate.

Steve J. Noll | Ventura California
Old 10-09-2004, 03:24 AM
Steve J. Noll

Old 10-09-2004, 05:41 AM
Karen

In article , "DePonder" d a a n
t e s @bellsouth.net writes:

Does anyone have any experiences ordering from them?? Good or bad??

www.webbsonline.com

I bot my 3500 Mag Drive pump from them, they seemed to have the best price and
the pump was here within 5 days. I was very satisfied.

Karen
Zone 5
Ashland, OH
http://hometown.aol.com/kmam1/MyPond/MyPond.html
My Art Studio at
http://members.aol.com/kmmstudios/K....M.Studios.html
for email remove the extra extention

Webb Starting woes Bevilready Lawns 3 01-04-2009 09:40 AM
Webb's Water Gardens DePonder Ponds 0 09-09-2004 07:17 PM
Mower repair Webb 17" Ady United Kingdom 5 15-08-2003 09:12 AM