Old 04-09-2004, 03:10 AM
Roy

Default Underwater lights on Ebay.....anyone buy any of these yet?

Seems pretty darn cheap for 20 feet of cord, transformer, 5 different
color lens and light assembly with 20watt halaogen bulb with starting
bids of $9.00 to abaout $12.00 on them. Drastic difference in cost
between Egg lites, Alpines and Laguna under water lights. Best price I
found on under water lights was $29.00 for a light and bulb assembly
only by Malibu.........transformer was extra

If yo can pick em up for this price its not worth the effort to make
em anymore.
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.