Old 19-09-2004, 01:25 AM
Phyllis

Default A fish story

We have two very small ponds that are connected by a spillway. One of our
fish went missing a few weeks ago. He is white with some dots and about four
years old with a pretty plumey tail. I was sure something had taken him and
we ordered netting and put it over the ponds. Today I was cleaning the
filters and moved a rock from the spillway and there he was. Bless his
heart, his plumey tail had I guess gotten caught somehow and he was there
for at least three weeks and more like four. He was kind of dazed and seemed
to be having a panic attack but now he appears to be fine. He is a very
strong fish guy and I am so happy to have him back.

Old 19-09-2004, 04:56 PM
Bill Stock

"Phyllis" wrote in message
m...
We have two very small ponds that are connected by a spillway. One of

our
fish went missing a few weeks ago. He is white with some dots and about

four
years old with a pretty plumey tail. I was sure something had taken him

and
we ordered netting and put it over the ponds. Today I was cleaning the
filters and moved a rock from the spillway and there he was. Bless his
heart, his plumey tail had I guess gotten caught somehow and he was there
for at least three weeks and more like four. He was kind of dazed and

seemed
to be having a panic attack but now he appears to be fine. He is a very
strong fish guy and I am so happy to have him back.

The one that didn't get away.

Old 19-09-2004, 04:56 PM
Bill Stock

"Phyllis" wrote in message
m...
We have two very small ponds that are connected by a spillway. One of

our
fish went missing a few weeks ago. He is white with some dots and about

four
years old with a pretty plumey tail. I was sure something had taken him

and
we ordered netting and put it over the ponds. Today I was cleaning the
filters and moved a rock from the spillway and there he was. Bless his
heart, his plumey tail had I guess gotten caught somehow and he was there
for at least three weeks and more like four. He was kind of dazed and

seemed
to be having a panic attack but now he appears to be fine. He is a very
strong fish guy and I am so happy to have him back.

The one that didn't get away.

Fish Story w/pictures ~ jan JJsPond.us Ponds 1 23-03-2005 12:56 AM
Fish story and maybe we should start charging kathy Ponds 2 08-03-2005 03:55 PM
protected fish story UK kathy Ponds 1 04-03-2005 03:36 AM
protected fish story UK kathy Ponds 0 04-03-2005 01:30 AM
A fish story Phyllis Ponds 0 19-09-2004 01:25 AM