GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   FBI SADISM, PERVERSION, MENTAL TORTURE and BLATANT human rights violations (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/85009-re-fbi-sadism-perversion-mental-torture-blatant-human-rights-violations.html)

bluegill phil 15-10-2004 12:51 AM

FBI SADISM, PERVERSION, MENTAL TORTURE and BLATANT human rights violations

You should sell all the electronics and get rich.
I was a juror in a federal drug trial and all they had was open
cellphones on crackfreaks. They testified that they put up a pole
camera on a utility pole but had to take it down when all the crack
addicts started climbing the pole to steal the pole camera.