Old 30-10-2004, 08:49 PM
Ka30P

Default Jerry, OT political posts really aren't appropriate to rec.ponds

Steve wrote Each one of my 30
goldfish are voting

Okay, well if your goldfish get to vote, then my frogs say they'll vote for
anyone who promises to turn that fountain on the White House lawn into a pond
for frogs.And while they are at it take out the rose garden and turn it into a
bog garden. And forget the White House dog or cat and let's see a White House
bullfrog!

kathy :-)
3000 gallon pond
800 gallon frog bog