Old 10-11-2004, 09:12 AM
Mostyn

Default WaterFall designs

I am looking for a simple waterfall design can anyone help?
I wont to make a simple waterfall from natral rock and i am going to use
concrete rather than a liner, if anyone can help with some ideas or plans i
would me greatfull.
Mostyn

Old 10-11-2004, 11:22 PM
Don

My only advice is to seal it up VERY carefully. If it leaks when you turn
it on, you will spend the next couple years tying to plug it.
--
Don

Old 10-11-2004, 11:47 PM
Larry

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:12:06 GMT, "Mostyn"
wrote:

I am looking for a simple waterfall design can anyone help?
I wont to make a simple waterfall from natral rock and i am going to use
concrete rather than a liner, if anyone can help with some ideas or plans i
would me greatfull.
Mostyn

Had one built for met this summer. Builder used two concrete
preformed stair units. Turned one upside down for the catch basin and
other one right side up for the two tiers. Said he had a few around.
Worked great! Have pics if you need them.

All the best,

Larry
Southern Ontario

Old 11-11-2004, 01:38 AM
Crashj

On or about Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:12:06 GMT, "Mostyn"
wrote something like:

I am looking for a simple waterfall design can anyone help?

One thing I think I learned is do not waste your money on black
urethane foam. Use the regular lower foaming type from Home DeBigBox
and paint it black. The other stuff costs three times as much and
turns green.
"Seal the Falls!"
--
Crashj

Old 15-11-2004, 02:40 AM
Crashj

On or about Sun, 14 Nov 2004 03:50:30 GMT, "Russell"
wrote something like:

Use hydrolic cement to build it, that way, lesss sealing.

.. .
wrote something like:

I am looking for a simple waterfall design can anyone help?

Use the regular lower foaming type from Home DeBigBox
and paint it black.
"Seal the Falls!"
--
Crashj