Old 25-11-2004, 11:59 PM
george

"San Diego Joe" wrote in message
I pounded some Koi pellets into dust and remolded them to look like a
turkey. The fish will be so pleased!

A great Thanksgiving to you all. May you be with your friends and family and
think about those who can't be with you.

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
2 Koi, many Goldfish, a RES named Colombo and an Oscar.

Now that is dedication!

Old 26-11-2004, 12:00 AM
george

Default Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

"Ka30P" wrote in message

Happy Thanksgiving from SE WA where the wind is attempting to deposit every
leaf in this part of Washington in my pond.

Had that problem last month. Thankfully, I had already put the netting up
before it started.

Happy turkey day.

Old 26-11-2004, 12:01 AM
george

"Nedra" wrote in message
nk.net...
Happy Thanksgiving! from South Missouri.... we still have snow on the
ground. The Pond is covered in a heavy net and that snow has melted
already.
I'm going to my son's house for dinner again this year. Mom will be with us
for
her 101st year

God Bless our troops wherever they are!

Nedra

Back at you.

Old 26-11-2004, 09:49 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Thanksgiving day we had temps in the low 60's, I went out and cleaned the
last of the leaves (I hope) off the screens and surrounding area (3 hours).
Also decided to bring in a small fantail goldfish, as a small moor had lost
his buddy. So did a "little" ponding today. ;o)

After which I then baked, pie, ham, potatoes, and made fruit & veggie
salad. Yum! )

Hope you all had a good one! ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

happy, happy, happy David Hare-Scott[_2_] Australia 1 12-01-2010 06:32 AM
Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone! Ann Gardening 2 22-11-2007 10:07 PM
Another Happy Thanksgiving george Ponds 0 25-11-2004 11:50 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Theo Bonsai 0 27-11-2003 06:03 PM
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday... Reka Orchids 4 05-04-2003 11:32 PM