GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Heron Attack Video (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/87477-heron-attack-video.html)

Benign Vanilla 07-12-2004 06:34 PM

Heron Attack Video

Hey all, I though you might be interested in this. I contacted the author of
the Heron Attack videos, and have received permission to reproduce his
content. I have an english translation, and mirrors of his videos on
iheartmypond.com.

Check it out,

http://www.iheartmypond.com/topic.asp?aid=99657

- or -

http://ihmp.net/@/n

BV.

Granny Grump 07-12-2004 08:36 PM

Hey all, I though you might be interested in this. I contacted the author of
the Heron Attack videos, and have received permission to reproduce his
content. I have an english translation, and mirrors of his videos on
iheartmypond.com.

I would look at the videos, except I get an error on every link you
have on your page for a video.

bk 07-12-2004 10:18 PM

"Granny Grump" wrote in message

Hey all, I though you might be interested in this. I contacted the author
of
the Heron Attack videos, and have received permission to reproduce his
content. I have an english translation, and mirrors of his videos on
iheartmypond.com.

I would look at the videos, except I get an error on every link you
have on your page for a video.

I got the error and went to the owner's site where the video play perfectly
well.

Very cool!!

Benign Vanilla 08-12-2004 06:17 PM

"Granny Grump" wrote in message

Hey all, I though you might be interested in this. I contacted the author

of
the Heron Attack videos, and have received permission to reproduce his
content. I have an english translation, and mirrors of his videos on
iheartmypond.com.

I would look at the videos, except I get an error on every link you
have on your page for a video.

How embarassing...I had a typo in the database. I have fixed it now. Thanks
for the tip. The videos are now accessible...

Aquarijen 09-12-2004 03:38 PM

That's pretty cool. Thanks for sharing.
-Jen

Aquarijen 09-12-2004 03:38 PM