Old 07-12-2004, 06:34 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default Heron Attack Video

Hey all, I though you might be interested in this. I contacted the author of
the Heron Attack videos, and have received permission to reproduce his
content. I have an english translation, and mirrors of his videos on
iheartmypond.com.

Check it out,

http://www.iheartmypond.com/topic.asp?aid=99657

- or -

http://ihmp.net/@/n

BV.

Old 07-12-2004, 08:36 PM
Granny Grump

Hey all, I though you might be interested in this. I contacted the author of
the Heron Attack videos, and have received permission to reproduce his
content. I have an english translation, and mirrors of his videos on
iheartmypond.com.

I would look at the videos, except I get an error on every link you
have on your page for a video.
Old 07-12-2004, 10:18 PM
bk

"Granny Grump" wrote in message

Hey all, I though you might be interested in this. I contacted the author
of
the Heron Attack videos, and have received permission to reproduce his
content. I have an english translation, and mirrors of his videos on
iheartmypond.com.

I would look at the videos, except I get an error on every link you
have on your page for a video.

I got the error and went to the owner's site where the video play perfectly
well.

Very cool!!

Old 08-12-2004, 06:17 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Granny Grump" wrote in message

Hey all, I though you might be interested in this. I contacted the author

of
the Heron Attack videos, and have received permission to reproduce his
content. I have an english translation, and mirrors of his videos on
iheartmypond.com.

I would look at the videos, except I get an error on every link you
have on your page for a video.

How embarassing...I had a typo in the database. I have fixed it now. Thanks
for the tip. The videos are now accessible...

Old 09-12-2004, 03:38 PM
Aquarijen

That's pretty cool. Thanks for sharing.
-Jen