GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Happy New Year (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/88238-happy-new-year.html)

Mostyn 01-01-2005 11:05 AM

Happy New Year

To all ponders a Happy New Year.
Mostyn

Tom L. La Bron 01-01-2005 03:29 PM

Hope everyone had a safe and entertaining New Year's Eve and are ready for
the best year for fish yet.

God Bless and You and Yours,

Tom L.L.
---------------------------------------

Jim and Phyllis Hurley 01-01-2005 04:58 PM

Likewise to you Mostyn!

Phyllis and Jim

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

Ka30P 01-01-2005 08:06 PM

cheers!

kathy

~ Windsong ~ 01-01-2005 08:40 PM

"Mostyn" wrote in message
To all ponders a Happy New Year.
Mostyn

===================
The same to you - and everyone on the NG! :-)

--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
Pricelesswa

~ jan JJsPond.us 02-01-2005 12:33 AM

May 2005 be one of our better ponding years.

I know I like one thing about it already, being able to read my pond
temperature from my computer desk via the wireless thermometer DH got
me.... Something he came up with a few days after Xmas, you see... the lawn
edging didn't go over very well. ;o) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Benign Vanilla 02-01-2005 04:46 PM

"Mostyn" wrote in message
To all ponders a Happy New Year.
Mostyn

Yes here's to another year of the hold, drop, drink and enjoy planting of
our ponds.

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com