Old 01-01-2005, 11:05 AM
Mostyn

Default Happy New Year

To all ponders a Happy New Year.
Mostyn

Old 01-01-2005, 03:29 PM
Tom L. La Bron

Hope everyone had a safe and entertaining New Year's Eve and are ready for
the best year for fish yet.

God Bless and You and Yours,

Tom L.L.
---------------------------------------

Old 01-01-2005, 04:58 PM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

Likewise to you Mostyn!

Phyllis and Jim

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

Old 01-01-2005, 08:06 PM
Ka30P

cheers!

kathy

Old 01-01-2005, 08:40 PM
~ Windsong ~

"Mostyn" wrote in message
To all ponders a Happy New Year.
Mostyn

===================
The same to you - and everyone on the NG! :-)

--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
Pricelesswa

Old 02-01-2005, 12:33 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

May 2005 be one of our better ponding years.

I know I like one thing about it already, being able to read my pond
temperature from my computer desk via the wireless thermometer DH got
me.... Something he came up with a few days after Xmas, you see... the lawn
edging didn't go over very well. ;o) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Old 02-01-2005, 04:46 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Mostyn" wrote in message
To all ponders a Happy New Year.
Mostyn

Yes here's to another year of the hold, drop, drink and enjoy planting of
our ponds.

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com

Old 02-01-2005, 04:46 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Mostyn" wrote in message
To all ponders a Happy New Year.
Mostyn

Yes here's to another year of the hold, drop, drink and enjoy planting of
our ponds.

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com
Check out the IHMP forums, ihmp.net/phpbb
I'll be leaning on the bus stop post.

happy, happy, happy David Hare-Scott[_2_] Australia 1 12-01-2010 06:32 AM
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday... Reka Orchids 4 05-04-2003 11:32 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR Natalie United Kingdom 3 01-01-2003 09:51 PM
Happy New Year to one and all Steve United Kingdom 2 01-01-2003 12:09 PM
Happy New Year to all Geodyne Permaculture 6 27-12-2002 02:47 AM