Old 21-01-2005, 04:20 PM
humBill

Default nic

Well it's been over a year now (wow) of trying to ingest at least some of
the massive amounts of info you vets have. So I'm changing my nic to
humBill. I know there is lots I dont know but perhaps if a few of you
'recognize' me you'll know I know a little something. I think I 'know' the
principles, but I must admit I am a bit nervous about recycling my pond as
this will be the first year I have a significant amount of fish and babies.
For the umteenth time, thanxx for all the members who seem to be everpresent
with knowledge about nuances as well as the basics!
I'll be boc
Bill Brister - Austin, Texas