Old 22-01-2005, 02:37 PM
Hal

Default poisonous plants & seeds

On 21 Jan 2005 16:51:13 -0800, wrote:

The following link is with a collection of links
about poisonous plants:

http://www.ScienceOxygen.com/botany95.html

It does not provide any answer directly. But you
might start from there to check the associated
information.

That's a neat site, but it would help if you quoted a bit of the OP's
message so I could make a guess as to what that has to do with ponds.

Thanks,

Hal
Old 22-01-2005, 08:32 PM
Gail Futoran

"Hal" wrote in message
On 21 Jan 2005 16:51:13 -0800, wrote:

The following link is with a collection of links
about poisonous plants:

http://www.ScienceOxygen.com/botany95.html

It does not provide any answer directly. But you
might start from there to check the associated
information.

That's a neat site, but it would help if you quoted a bit of the OP's
message so I could make a guess as to what that has to do with ponds.

Thanks,

Hal

There's no OP. This appears to be arather benign kind
of spam. I saw it first in rec.pets.cats.health+behav .
Did a google grops search and found it on a bunch
of other (mostly relevant) ngs. Maybe someone's
doing a science project and needs to get their
site hits up?

Gail

Old 23-01-2005, 11:39 PM
southernbc

I think you are half right, they are trying to collect incoming links in
an effort to boost their position in search engine searches. This form
of spamming has become common enough that search engines are trying to
address it right now with a new no follow tag.

Don M. - southernbc

Gail Futoran wrote:
"Hal" wrote in message

On 21 Jan 2005 16:51:13 -0800, wrote:

The following link is with a collection of links
about poisonous plants:

http://www.ScienceOxygen.com/botany95.html

It does not provide any answer directly. But you
might start from there to check the associated
information.

That's a neat site, but it would help if you quoted a bit of the OP's
message so I could make a guess as to what that has to do with ponds.

Thanks,

Hal

There's no OP. This appears to be arather benign kind
of spam. I saw it first in rec.pets.cats.health+behav .
Did a google grops search and found it on a bunch
of other (mostly relevant) ngs. Maybe someone's
doing a science project and needs to get their
site hits up?

Gail

poisonous plants [email protected] United Kingdom 6 08-05-2006 09:44 AM
list of poisonous plants H Ryder United Kingdom 43 30-04-2006 07:56 PM
Poisonous seeds Padger United Kingdom 31 16-01-2006 01:06 PM
Poisonous (?) plants [email protected] Gardening 0 22-01-2005 12:28 AM
Poisonous plants Sacha United Kingdom 48 18-04-2004 05:24 AM