Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-01-2005, 04:04 PM
JB

Default Where Do You Buy Your Fish Food

Hey!

Looking to buy an 11 pound bag of Hikari Staple to feed my fish I visited a
number of web sites and noticed a high to low price spread of over $20 on
this product. Then there's the shipping charges that vary almost as much.
I'm looking for some recommendations on where to get a good price on quality
fish food since I'll probably be feeding more than the one bag this summer -
3,000 gallon pond, 3 large koi & 23 goldfish and rising.

TIA.

John