Old 03-02-2003, 06:18 PM
Nedra

Default OT Spring Beauties & Dandelions

Flowers - tiny blue spring beauties
and dandelions - blooming in my front yard!
Spring really is just around the corner :O)

Nedra in Missouri

Old 03-02-2003, 08:09 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Nedra wrote:
Flowers - tiny blue spring beauties
and dandelions - blooming in my front yard!
Spring really is just around the corner :O)

Nedra in Missouri

Wow, the snow just melted. The ground is still frozen
and the pond is frozen. I can't believe we're in the
same zone :-(

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 03-02-2003, 09:13 PM
Nedra

I know Bonnie. We had a warm weekend ... 50s
and 60s. I'm sure that's what brought them out.
I had ice on the lotus pond Friday .. on the main
pond Thursday. That warm spell melted all the
ice and snow. May you all be that lucky too

Nedra

Old 03-02-2003, 09:49 PM
BenignVanilla

Aghh...this warm weekend totally sucked. I was baby sitting 7 kids and 2
dogs. It was too cold for the kids, and too wet...the dogs went out and
happily played in the thawed muddy yard and landscaping. We have made some
beds smaller in the yard in preparation for seeding a larger lawn. Oh what a
mess. There are paw prints everywhere.

BV.

hlink.net...

Old 04-02-2003, 01:00 AM
K30a

We are having bouts of sun and
it is well appreciated.

I've had sick, ill, hospitalized twice, asthmatic,
coughing, on antibiotic kids since December 18th and I am going
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today the two boys came home with various coughs and wheezing to join their
sister who is still on antibiotics.
I think all three kids have been out of the house and in school a total of FIVE
days since 12/18.

I want it to be warm, I want to tangle my feet in the pond, I want to toss
snails at the koi and I want to drink lemonade.

k30a

Old 04-02-2003, 04:02 AM
Nedra

Ohhh Kathy. NO FAIR!!! December 18th is
way too far in the past. Good Grief Girl!

Your last paragraph is poetic ... it
*will* head your way SOON. I know, not soon
enough Hang Tough, sweetie.

Nedra

Old 04-02-2003, 11:04 PM
K30a

Thanks Nedra.

Today I have caught the family cold...
Loaded up on oj and vitamen C, I'm
not going to let this thing stay around
to long. (DH is almost afraid to come home!)

k30a