Old 06-03-2005, 05:30 PM
ClaudCar

speaking of playing in the water, my CAT has a waterfall water bowl b/c he
HAS to have falling water. No, he isn't spoiled at all ;-\ and I get the
benefit of water in the house, without the hassle of these tabletop
fountains that ALWAYS seem to spit, spill, fuss, etc.
--
Claudia
__________________________________

Old 07-03-2005, 06:53 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 17:30:34 GMT, "ClaudCar" wrote:

speaking of playing in the water, my CAT has a waterfall water bowl b/c he
HAS to have falling water. No, he isn't spoiled at all ;-\ and I get the
benefit of water in the house, without the hassle of these tabletop
fountains that ALWAYS seem to spit, spill, fuss, etc.

Dual use, I'm all for that. ;o) My son made me this cute little pond in
his ceramics class for my fairy garden (pictured on my website, Page 4).
Only problem, it was only the size of one drink for the cat, and she'd lap
up the duckweed too. Speaking of which, no more cats, maybe I'll have to
set it up again this spring/summer, see how long the little pond can go
without drying up.... on its own this time. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a