GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Egeria Blooming (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/90533-egeria-blooming.html)

Charles 06-03-2005 01:23 AM

Egeria Blooming

At the pond shop today. Seems early.

Southern California
--
Charles

Does not play well with others.

~ jan JJsPond.us 06-03-2005 06:51 AM

On Sun, Charles wrote:

At the pond shop today. Seems early.
Southern California

Same here, way north of you in WA! I went out and divided my water lilies
in the lily pond today. Heard my first (Pacific Tree) frog Thursday, none
moving toward the pond yet, and good thing, since I caught a Bullfrog out
of there on Friday. Still have to take her on a little drive. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Benign Vanilla 07-03-2005 05:46 PM

"Charles" wrote in message
At the pond shop today. Seems early.

Southern California
--
Charles

Does not play well with others.

Grumble, grumble. Blooming. It's still cold here.

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com

kathy 07-03-2005 06:01 PM

BV wrote grumble, grumble
regarding his lack of spring.

It is going to be in the 70s here!!!

But.... our whole state is dry, dry, hardly
any snow in our mountains. Who knows
what summer will bring but I expect dust
storms over here, constant forest fires in
the mountains and crispy in Seattle (where
they will finally dry out the fungus between
their toes -- soggy side resident for many
years)

kathy