Old 06-03-2005, 01:23 AM
Charles

Default Egeria Blooming

At the pond shop today. Seems early.

Southern California
--
Charles

Does not play well with others.
Old 06-03-2005, 06:51 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Sun, Charles wrote:

At the pond shop today. Seems early.
Southern California

Same here, way north of you in WA! I went out and divided my water lilies
in the lily pond today. Heard my first (Pacific Tree) frog Thursday, none
moving toward the pond yet, and good thing, since I caught a Bullfrog out
of there on Friday. Still have to take her on a little drive. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 07-03-2005, 05:46 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Charles" wrote in message
At the pond shop today. Seems early.

Southern California
--
Charles

Does not play well with others.

Grumble, grumble. Blooming. It's still cold here.

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com

Old 07-03-2005, 06:01 PM
kathy

BV wrote grumble, grumble
regarding his lack of spring.

It is going to be in the 70s here!!!

But.... our whole state is dry, dry, hardly
any snow in our mountains. Who knows
what summer will bring but I expect dust
storms over here, constant forest fires in
the mountains and crispy in Seattle (where
they will finally dry out the fungus between
their toes -- soggy side resident for many
years)

kathy