GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   any examples of decks over ponds ? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/90903-any-examples-decks-over-ponds.html)

Ed 14-03-2005 12:42 AM

any examples of decks over ponds ?

Hi We are thinking of revamping our existing pond, while extending our
deck . Does anyone have any web photos of some examples of what we
could do ?
Much apreciated

Ed

kathy 14-03-2005 01:08 AM

These two sites look interesting!

http://www.plumjam.com/pond/construct/deck.cfm
and
http://www.cadsmith.com/petes_pond/pond.html

kathy :-)

jedi 14-03-2005 01:23 AM

http://www.woodsshop.com/Koi_Pond_Deck.htm

http://www.tjb-inc.com/gallery.htm#watergardens
http://www.harborside.com/~rayj/japan4.jpg
http://www.harborside.com/~rayj/japanese.htm
http://www.cadsmith.com/petes_pond/p...struction.html

Phyllis and Jim Hurley 14-03-2005 11:35 AM

Our footer will take you to our pond page. The deck is built to allow pond
viewing. Jim could send pics if you wanted more detail. The berm provides
seating and some deck space. The walk along the pond allows viewing at the
side. One projection reaches out over the pond. All of it is basic decking
with 2 x 6 boards.

Phyllis

Benign Vanilla 14-03-2005 04:02 PM

Check out Theos' pond... http://www.wide-o.net/

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com

REBEL JOE 14-03-2005 04:24 PM

I expanded mine with two bogs and a small stream. Check out my site
below if ya want.

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND