Old 14-03-2005, 12:42 AM
Ed

Default any examples of decks over ponds ?

Hi We are thinking of revamping our existing pond, while extending our
deck . Does anyone have any web photos of some examples of what we
could do ?
Much apreciated

Ed
Old 14-03-2005, 01:08 AM
kathy

These two sites look interesting!

http://www.plumjam.com/pond/construct/deck.cfm
and
http://www.cadsmith.com/petes_pond/pond.html

kathy :-)

Old 14-03-2005, 01:23 AM
jedi

http://www.woodsshop.com/Koi_Pond_Deck.htm

http://www.tjb-inc.com/gallery.htm#watergardens
http://www.harborside.com/~rayj/japan4.jpg
http://www.harborside.com/~rayj/japanese.htm
http://www.cadsmith.com/petes_pond/p...struction.html

Old 14-03-2005, 11:35 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Our footer will take you to our pond page. The deck is built to allow pond
viewing. Jim could send pics if you wanted more detail. The berm provides
seating and some deck space. The walk along the pond allows viewing at the
side. One projection reaches out over the pond. All of it is basic decking
with 2 x 6 boards.

Phyllis

Old 14-03-2005, 04:02 PM
Benign Vanilla

Check out Theos' pond... http://www.wide-o.net/

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com

Old 14-03-2005, 04:24 PM
REBEL JOE

I expanded mine with two bogs and a small stream. Check out my site
below if ya want.

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND

FA [Raleigh]Tillers, Riding Mower decks, sprinklers [email protected] North Carolina 0 31-05-2005 01:28 PM
Decks... King Lawns 4 06-11-2004 02:33 AM
websites with aquascaping examples? zack lymongood Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 08-01-2004 04:42 PM
John Deere mower decks Dave Kaylor Lawns 1 12-06-2003 02:44 AM
FA: The Complete Guide To Decks ripper United Kingdom 0 28-01-2003 08:29 PM