Old 29-03-2005, 09:57 AM

Default Free Shipping and Low Prices

I made this website for a client. He would be very happy if you checked
the website for errors. http://www.pondkoi.com

Old 29-03-2005, 01:57 PM
Elaine T

I made this website for a client. He would be very happy if you checked
the website for errors.
http://www.pondkoi.com

I'm on http://www.pondkoi.com/pond_plants_lilies_red.htm and I'm not
getting graphics on the purchase button. I have had "Connecting to
images.paypal.com..." at the bottom of my browser for over a minute now.
You might want to consider hosting the images locally.

Obligatory pond comment. Wow, does water lettuce grow fast! *grin*

--
__ Elaine T __
__' http://eethomp.com/fish.html '__

Old 29-03-2005, 07:09 PM
Derek Broughton

I made this website for a client. He would be very happy if you checked
the website for errors.
http://www.pondkoi.com

Ah! I see _you're_ the perpetrator of that outrageous "Pond size
calculator". Do you guarantee to replace the koi people buy from you when
they die of anoxia?
--
derek
Old 30-03-2005, 03:44 PM
DKat

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message

I made this website for a client. He would be very happy if you checked
the website for errors.
http://www.pondkoi.com

Ah! I see _you're_ the perpetrator of that outrageous "Pond size
calculator". Do you guarantee to replace the koi people buy from you when
they die of anoxia?
--
derek

It is a very lovely site in many other ways. Perhaps you could point the
designer (who may be programming wise and fish foolish) in the right
direction for finding the proper information. They did after all ask for
our help in finding errors which shows they want to do this right.

DK

Old 30-03-2005, 06:47 PM
Derek Broughton

DKat wrote:

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message

I made this website for a client. He would be very happy if you checked
the website for errors.
http://www.pondkoi.com

Ah! I see _you're_ the perpetrator of that outrageous "Pond size
calculator". Do you guarantee to replace the koi people buy from you
when they die of anoxia?

It is a very lovely site in many other ways. Perhaps you could point the
designer (who may be programming wise and fish foolish) in the right
direction for finding the proper information. They did after all ask for
our help in finding errors which shows they want to do this right.

I did. In another thread, I explained why, mathematically, it was foolish,
and the far more reasonable "1000 gallons for the first koi" rule of thumb.
Beyond that, I'm not aware of a good bio-load calculator. Anyone else have
an idea?

I _really_ think someone who would publish this sort of thing - and then USE
IT to advise posters on rec.ponds - should be drawn and quartered, but I
was prepared just to get a little snitty :-)
--
derek