Old 07-04-2005, 10:46 PM

Default fornication!

Went down to the pond this afternoon, and there was x-rated activity going
on! Apparently, there are two females among my ten goldfish (shubunkins
and a couple sarassa comets), and they were the center of attention. The
fish were even bumping into the turtle during their chases - they were
oblivious to anything but those lovely ladies.

Should be a few more young-uns this summer. Had four last year.

No toads, though. It should not be this hard to get them - seventh year
with the pond, and never a toad orgy (or even a couple or threesome.)

Alan

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.14

Old 08-04-2005, 12:51 AM
Reel McKoi

wrote in message
ganews.com...
Went down to the pond this afternoon, and there was x-rated activity going
on! Apparently, there are two females among my ten goldfish (shubunkins
and a couple sarassa comets), and they were the center of attention. The
fish were even bumping into the turtle during their chases - they were
oblivious to anything but those lovely ladies.

# Our goldfish had their first orgy the other day. We'll soon see the new
arrivals swimming around in a few weeks.

Should be a few more young-uns this summer. Had four last year.

No toads, though. It should not be this hard to get them - seventh year
with the pond, and never a toad orgy (or even a couple or threesome.)

# Toads seem to be scarce in my area as well.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Old 09-04-2005, 01:28 PM
jabriol

CArol the coward standing behind annon remailers again.

of course, she has to do so to hide from the lawsuit. or maybe she
hides because she don't want revealed how her husband, banged son and
grand son in her own bed, while she was feeding her fish. Unlike her I
have no need to hide behind a remailer, and if what I say is not true,

they can come to camden and sue... if they survive the night.
did not know her husband was a Michael Jackson wanna be.

Ronnie wrote:
In article . com
wrote: the poor woman only think in sex. no
wonder she made JW grade.

- = - - = -

This coming from a pro rape scumbag who reportedly had sex with
his own daughter then threw her out when she had a baby. You GO
Jabbermonkey!

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups

other
than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit

www.panta-rhei.dyndns.org
for abuse and hashcash info.

Old 09-04-2005, 04:04 PM
Bee

"jabriol" wrote in message
oups.com...
CArol the coward standing behind annon remailers again.

of course, she has to do so to hide from the lawsuit. or maybe she
hides because she don't want revealed how her husband, banged son and
grand son in her own bed, while she was feeding her fish. Unlike her I
have no need to hide behind a remailer, and if what I say is not true,

they can come to camden and sue... if they survive the night.
did not know her husband was a Michael Jackson wanna be.

You do well to imprint your fantasies on others. So, do you you have a day
job?? Dare I ask what it is?? :-)

Old 09-04-2005, 05:32 PM

Cracklin' wrote:
You can always Google Jabriol/sex/rape. Plan to spend several hours

reading
his garbage.

same ole rant. google this, google that.