Old 16-04-2005, 02:00 AM
DD DDD

Default Drip Filler? What is it and where do you get one?

I heard of a drip water filler. They allow small amounts of water in to
the pond/aquarium. And drain some out at the same time. I need more in
on this item. Do they work? Thank you

Old 17-04-2005, 05:21 AM
DD DDD

Anyone?

Old 17-04-2005, 03:19 PM
Bonnie NJ

Trickle tower?
I made one using lava rock, pvc pipe and a bucket lid. Cut a hold in the
center of the lid the size of the pvc pipe. Then I hot glued the lava rock
around the outer edge of the bucket lid and slowly built up the edges as the
glue sets. Mine is about 18" tall, your's can be whatever size you desire.
I put the tower on a plastic crate with the pump inside with the pvc pipe
going thru the crate and placed the tower on the crate.
Then pour additional lava rock in the open area of the tower. My pvc rises
slightly above the lava rock. Plug in the pump and your tower is working.

--
Bonnie
NJ
"DD DDD" wrote in message
Anyone?

Old 17-04-2005, 05:47 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Trickle tower?
I made one using lava rock, pvc pipe and a bucket lid. Cut a hold in the
center of the lid the size of the pvc pipe. Then I hot glued the lava rock
around the outer edge of the bucket lid and slowly built up the edges as the
glue sets. Mine is about 18" tall, your's can be whatever size you desire.
I put the tower on a plastic crate with the pump inside with the pvc pipe
going thru the crate and placed the tower on the crate.
Then pour additional lava rock in the open area of the tower. My pvc rises
slightly above the lava rock. Plug in the pump and your tower is working.

And to reminiscence, John R. had something similar, if I remember right.
Only he had hot glued the lava rock into a dome, ran a tube up the middle
so the water just pour over it like a fountain and dripped back into the
pond. Anyone know if his webpage is still up? ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Old 17-04-2005, 06:17 PM
Bonnie NJ

John and I worked on them at the same time. The last few messages I had
gotten from him didn't have his website in the siggie. I think he dropped
it when he made the move to La.

--
Bonnie
NJ