GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Water garden screensaver (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/92688-water-garden-screensaver.html)

George 19-04-2005 07:25 AM

Water garden screensaver

http://megagames.com/news/html/scree...ergarden.shtml

I thought some of you might be interested in this.

Happy'Cam'per 19-04-2005 01:45 PM

Nice one George, cheers mate.
--
Kind Regards
Cameron

George 19-04-2005 03:44 PM

"Happy'Cam'per" wrote in message

Nice one George, cheers mate.
--
Kind Regards
Cameron

Sure thing.

Snooze 20-04-2005 04:05 AM

"George" wrote in message
http://megagames.com/news/html/scree...ergarden.shtml

I thought some of you might be interested in this.

I'm always cautious when it comes to free screensavers. Too many free
screensavers are either disguised spyware or ad ware. Or worse, trojans.

-S

George 20-04-2005 07:22 AM

"Snooze" wrote in message
"George" wrote in message
http://megagames.com/news/html/scree...ergarden.shtml

I thought some of you might be interested in this.

I'm always cautious when it comes to free screensavers. Too many free
screensavers are either disguised spyware or ad ware. Or worse, trojans.

-S

I ran adaware and my antivirus, and as far as I can determine, it appears to be
innocent enough.