Old 19-04-2005, 07:25 AM
George

Default Water garden screensaver

http://megagames.com/news/html/scree...ergarden.shtml

I thought some of you might be interested in this.

Old 19-04-2005, 01:45 PM
Happy'Cam'per

Nice one George, cheers mate.
--
Kind Regards
Cameron

Old 19-04-2005, 03:44 PM
George

"Happy'Cam'per" wrote in message

Nice one George, cheers mate.
--
Kind Regards
Cameron

Sure thing.

Old 20-04-2005, 04:05 AM
Snooze

"George" wrote in message
http://megagames.com/news/html/scree...ergarden.shtml

I thought some of you might be interested in this.

I'm always cautious when it comes to free screensavers. Too many free
screensavers are either disguised spyware or ad ware. Or worse, trojans.

-S

Old 20-04-2005, 07:22 AM
George

"Snooze" wrote in message
"George" wrote in message
http://megagames.com/news/html/scree...ergarden.shtml

I thought some of you might be interested in this.

I'm always cautious when it comes to free screensavers. Too many free
screensavers are either disguised spyware or ad ware. Or worse, trojans.

-S

I ran adaware and my antivirus, and as far as I can determine, it appears to be
innocent enough.