Old 01-05-2005, 05:24 PM
kathy

Default new to rec.ponds, we are here to help you

If you are looking for help with your pond, please
rest assured that there are rec.ponders here to help
you.
The newsgroup is currently filled with spam and attacks
from the internet. If you have a killfile you can eventually
filter it out. Unfortunately reading on google you can not.

But it is easy to just skip by the noise and garbage and
see the real posts.

We, I'm using the royal we here ;-), don't want you not to
get help with your pond problem if you have one.
There are LOTS of very talented people here who give great
advice and have years of experience in ponds.

Building and keeping a pond is a wonderful hobby and we'd
like to help make it an enjoyable and fun hobby for you
too.

So welcome to rec.ponds!

kathy :-)

Old 02-05-2005, 04:40 AM
kc

Thanks, Kathy, for that breath of fresh air :-)
The trolls have got to get bored and move on eventually....
Kirsten
oups.com...

Old 02-05-2005, 06:03 AM
Reel McKoi

"kc" wrote in message
Thanks, Kathy, for that breath of fresh air :-)
The trolls have got to get bored and move on eventually....

Maybe they'll actually go out and buy themselves a liner, a pump, a filter,
some fish,.... and install ponds of their own. :-)))
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...