Old 07-05-2005, 05:17 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default A Narciss Fish In Rec.ponds?

A great pond writer once told me to bewa

The Narciss Fish has a habit of a centered egocentric swimming pattern.
This particular pattern cannot change and will not change because of the
fishes' inability to see that its patterns cause distress in other pond
fish. The Narciss Fish always reflects its patterns on other fish, as in
the other fish are to blame for the Narciss Fish peculiar swimming
maneuvers and actions. The Narciss Fish never considers swimming in other
patterns. The Narciss Fish lacks empathy and concern for the other fish in
the pond and also lacks the ability to realize the pond has become
unbalanced as the Narciss Fish is only concerned with its own oxygen and
habitat and to hell with anyone else.

Isolation &/or shunning is the recommended treatment, it doesn't help the
Narciss Fish, but relieves the tension on the other fish. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 08-05-2005, 04:45 PM
Derek Broughton

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:

[...]

Time for a timeout for you. You're not helping this situation at all...
--
derek
Old 11-09-2005, 05:23 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

I was told I wasn't helping when I posted this the first time. Now I
realize why. A Narciss never sees HERSELF as being such. Pity. ~ jan