Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2005, 09:22 AM
Greg Cooper

Default Cleaning out the pond a bit today.

To day I was wading around in the pond. Cleaning out some string algae
and re-stacking some stones that had fallen down from the sides due to
the occasional visit of our local raccoon (a big old bruiser - saw him
in the daylight last week looking a _LOT_ worse for wear, missing half
his tail - I think maybe he tangled with a coyote) The fish really
seemed interested in what I was doing in their home. I guess it is big
excitement for them - not to mention turning over stones giving them
access to nice snacks. Water temperature about 60 deg F. The pond
does not get a lot of sun so the water lilies are not doing too much yet
but the water cress in the top of the water fall came back and is
growing well and the marsh Marigolds just finished blooming.

(Had to post something to counteract all the spam happening lately.)

Pump for cleaning out pond Roy Ponds 8 26-02-2011 11:10 AM
* FREE * Classified Ads for Vacuums ,Carpet Cleaning equipment, and Carpet Cleaning Vans and Vehicles Classifieds Webmaster Lawns 1 19-08-2004 12:43 PM
1st Pond cleaning today Anne Lurie Ponds 0 17-09-2003 11:42 PM
1st Pond cleaning today....Plant request jammer Ponds 5 17-09-2003 12:32 AM
1st Pond cleaning today....Plant request jammer Ponds 0 16-09-2003 02:35 AM