Old 08-05-2005, 05:21 PM
2pods

Default WaterLily tabs Ok for rest of pond plants ?

As above really.
I'm assuming they are lily tabs as they have a pic on the front.
About an inch and a half across.

Sorry if it's already been answered but I'm missing some posts 'cos of you
know what :-(

Peter

Old 08-05-2005, 07:20 PM
Elaine T

2pods wrote:
As above really.
I'm assuming they are lily tabs as they have a pic on the front.
About an inch and a half across.

Sorry if it's already been answered but I'm missing some posts 'cos of you
know what :-(

Peter

My bag of Beckett tabs says they're OK. Jan says you can use rose
spikes too.

--
Elaine T __
http://eethomp.com/fish.html '__

Old 08-05-2005, 08:05 PM
Reel McKoi

"2pods" wrote in message
As above really.
I'm assuming they are lily tabs as they have a pic on the front.
About an inch and a half across.

Sorry if it's already been answered but I'm missing some posts 'cos of you
know what :-(

================================
Yes, you CAN use them for other pond plants. You can also use Jobs Rose
Spikes broken in to 3rds or 4ths. They work equally as well and are cheaper
than pond plant tabs. Water lilies love them.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
EVERYONE: "Please check people's

Old 08-05-2005, 08:32 PM
kathy

Yes, I've used them on just about any pond
plant I've got in the pond.

kathy :-)

www.blogfromthebog.com