Old 15-05-2005, 05:30 AM
kathy

Default Blog has pond pictures

We just got a digital camera and youngest son
had it figured out in no time and went out and
took pictures of the backyard and dogs.
We put three on the blog at www.blogfromthebog.com

kathy :-)

Old 15-05-2005, 12:00 PM
Sue Begg

In message .com,
kathy writes
We put three on the blog at www.blogfromthebog.com

kathy :-)

That looks great Kathy
Can't wait to get my pond sorted
--
Sue Begg
Remove my clothes to reply

Do not mess in the affairs of dragons - for
you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Old 15-05-2005, 02:08 PM
Reel McKoi

We put three on the blog at www.blogfromthebog.com

kathy :-)

Wow You should be call in for child abuse, now it the digital camera,
tommorrow it is the stove!
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Old 15-05-2005, 04:22 PM
Reel McKoi

Another Antonio L Santana FORGED HEADER post.

Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 09:08:40 -0400
From: Reel McKoi
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Subject: Blog has pond pictures

"Reel McKoi" wrote in message
kathy wrote:
We just got a digital camera and youngest son
had it figured out in no time and went out and
took pictures of the backyard and dogs.
We put three on the blog at
www.blogfromthebog.com

Old 16-05-2005, 03:45 AM
Greg Cooper

We put three on the blog at www.blogfromthebog.com

kathy :-)

Looks so very peaceful and natural.
Very nice pictures and I like the general look of your Blog.
Cheers.

Old 16-05-2005, 03:49 AM
kathy

Thanks, Greg!