Old 23-05-2005, 02:12 PM
Scott M.

Default waterfall

Make sure that none of the water is splashing out of the pond from the base
of the waterfall. You may have a little bit of splash and it will seem
insignificant, but it does add up to lost water. I used to have a waterfall
with my old pond and I often noticed how the area around the waterfall would
get wet from a fine mist or splash from the falls. I had to carefully
arrange the rocks and adjust the water flow to minimize it. Also, look for
leaks very carefully.

Scott

"Userbeam Remailer" wrote in message

Any tips or pitfalls in construction of a pond with waterfall?. I plan on
using aquascape products, biofalls etc.

Increase Waterfall Flow? How about Pondmaster Waterfall Pumps? Runner Ponds 4 06-12-2003 03:02 AM
Increase Waterfall Flow? How about Pondmaster Waterfall Pumps? Runner Ponds 0 03-12-2003 03:43 PM
Increase Waterfall Flow? How about Pondmaster Waterfall Pumps? Runner Ponds 0 03-12-2003 03:32 PM
Waterfall Priscilla McCullough Ponds 0 05-04-2003 02:20 PM
waterfall&filter Priscilla McCullough Ponds 2 25-03-2003 10:20 PM