GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lotus (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/94805-lotus.html)

gene 26-05-2005 05:43 PM

Lotus

My lotus was just eaten by a raccoon, and I really want to replace it.
I'm in Chicago, it's probably too late, but I'm willing to try, if
anyone has a reliable source that is still selling at this late date.
Thanks.

Glenn S. 28-05-2005 03:26 AM

we checked the LilyPons website and they're showing SOLD OUT already for
Lotus plants. Interesting point in this is that we live about 30 mins from
their MD location and when we were there last weekend, they had quite a few
POTTED lotus on their grounds. I guess they can't/won't ship them so they
list SOLD OUT for the bare root plants. Too bad - they had some really nice
looking plants.

--
G.D.Smith
Harpers Ferry, WV

FOR SALE: 2003 Swee****er 22' Pontoon Boat
http://ICanHelp56.homestead.com/gs_pontoon01.html

FOR SALE: 1999 Fleetwood Mallard 37' Travel Trailer
http://ICanHelp56.homestead.com/Mallard001,html

oups.com...