Old 26-05-2005, 05:43 PM
gene

Default Lotus

My lotus was just eaten by a raccoon, and I really want to replace it.
I'm in Chicago, it's probably too late, but I'm willing to try, if
anyone has a reliable source that is still selling at this late date.
Thanks.

Old 28-05-2005, 03:26 AM
Glenn S.

we checked the LilyPons website and they're showing SOLD OUT already for
Lotus plants. Interesting point in this is that we live about 30 mins from
their MD location and when we were there last weekend, they had quite a few
POTTED lotus on their grounds. I guess they can't/won't ship them so they
list SOLD OUT for the bare root plants. Too bad - they had some really nice
looking plants.

--
G.D.Smith
Harpers Ferry, WV

FOR SALE: 2003 Swee****er 22' Pontoon Boat
http://ICanHelp56.homestead.com/gs_pontoon01.html

FOR SALE: 1999 Fleetwood Mallard 37' Travel Trailer
http://ICanHelp56.homestead.com/Mallard001,html

"gene" wrote in message
oups.com...
My lotus was just eaten by a raccoon, and I really want to replace it.
I'm in Chicago, it's probably too late, but I'm willing to try, if
anyone has a reliable source that is still selling at this late date.
Thanks.

Trailing Lotus-2254 (Lotus berthelotii) Maroochy[_4_] Garden Photos 0 16-09-2012 08:23 AM
Lotus question, newbie to lotus claude rogers Ponds 1 02-06-2003 05:56 PM
lotus question ande Ponds 9 23-04-2003 01:08 PM
Growth of Tiger Lotus kush Freshwater Aquaria Plants 10 20-04-2003 06:24 AM
tiger lotus rhizome/runners/???? Daniel Whiting Freshwater Aquaria Plants 8 26-02-2003 10:13 PM