GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Updated Pond Pics (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/96330-updated-pond-pics.html)

Andrew Stephen 23-06-2005 02:41 AM

Updated Pond Pics

Hi

I have finally got around to updating my ponds pics (more to come soon).
They can be found at www.koi.net.au/gallery/

Please let me know what you think of our new pond. More picture will be
uploaded tonight.

Cheers
Andrew

~ janj JJsPond.us 23-06-2005 04:09 AM

Super, Wow! ~ jan

I have finally got around to updating my ponds pics (more to come soon).
They can be found at www.koi.net.au/gallery/
Cheers
Andrew

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

kathy 23-06-2005 04:25 AM

Very, very nice!
Thanks for posting them!

kathy :-) www.blogfromthebog.com
this week ~ introducing Miss Lily,
a painted turtle

Pond 101 page for new pond keepers ~

Reel McKoi 23-06-2005 05:13 AM

"Andrew Stephen" wrote in message
Hi

I have finally got around to updating my ponds pics (more to come soon).
They can be found at www.koi.net.au/gallery/

===============
Really nice. I enjoyed looking at them.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.

Angrie.Woman 24-06-2005 04:46 AM

Andrew Stephen wrote:
Hi

I have finally got around to updating my ponds pics (more to come soon).
They can be found at www.koi.net.au/gallery/

Please let me know what you think of our new pond. More picture will be
uploaded tonight.

Cheers
Andrew

Wow. Mere words cannot describe how absolutely jealous I am.

Nicely done!