Old 23-06-2005, 02:41 AM
Andrew Stephen

Default Updated Pond Pics

Hi

I have finally got around to updating my ponds pics (more to come soon).
They can be found at www.koi.net.au/gallery/

Please let me know what you think of our new pond. More picture will be
uploaded tonight.

Cheers
Andrew

Old 23-06-2005, 04:09 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

Super, Wow! ~ jan

I have finally got around to updating my ponds pics (more to come soon).
They can be found at www.koi.net.au/gallery/
Cheers
Andrew

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 23-06-2005, 04:25 AM
kathy

Very, very nice!
Thanks for posting them!

kathy :-) www.blogfromthebog.com
this week ~ introducing Miss Lily,
a painted turtle

Pond 101 page for new pond keepers ~

Old 23-06-2005, 05:13 AM
Reel McKoi

"Andrew Stephen" wrote in message
Hi

I have finally got around to updating my ponds pics (more to come soon).
They can be found at www.koi.net.au/gallery/

===============
Really nice. I enjoyed looking at them.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.

Old 24-06-2005, 04:46 AM
Angrie.Woman

Andrew Stephen wrote:
Hi

I have finally got around to updating my ponds pics (more to come soon).
They can be found at www.koi.net.au/gallery/

Please let me know what you think of our new pond. More picture will be
uploaded tonight.

Cheers
Andrew

Wow. Mere words cannot describe how absolutely jealous I am.

Nicely done!

And some small pics of Morning glories 3 pics (1/2) joevan[_3_] Garden Photos 2 03-10-2011 08:31 PM
pond pics updated John Ponds 3 05-08-2005 10:25 PM
Pond Pics Updated 2003 Todd P Ponds 2 18-08-2003 12:28 AM
Web site updated with new pics Bryan Ponds 2 05-07-2003 08:56 PM
Updated pond site - frogs eat fish ~ Windsong ~ Ponds 6 06-05-2003 02:44 PM