Old 30-06-2005, 04:50 PM
John Bachman

Default Have faith, patience & plants and algae begone!

A month or so ago I posted that I had messed up in trying to feed my
lilies and spilled a bunch of 10-10-10 into the pond. Instant algae
bloom!

The lilies where happy, the hyacinth were happy and the fish were
happy. Only my wife and I were unhappy with the murky, green water.

The pond surface is now covered with big lily pads, flowers and
hyacinth battling for space.

Ta da. Clear water happens again.

Patience, patience.

John
Old 30-06-2005, 07:42 PM
~ janj JJsPond.us

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:50:34 -0400, John Bachman wrote:

A month or so ago I posted that I had messed up in trying to feed my
lilies and spilled a bunch of 10-10-10 into the pond. Instant algae
bloom!

The lilies where happy, the hyacinth were happy and the fish were
happy. Only my wife and I were unhappy with the murky, green water.

The pond surface is now covered with big lily pads, flowers and
hyacinth battling for space.

Ta da. Clear water happens again.

Patience, patience.
John