Old 01-07-2005, 06:53 PM
Stephen Henning

Default Source of hard to find pond equipment.

I have been searching the internet, visiting pond shops, garden centers,
and Koi shops looking for air diffusers that would handle 2 to 3 cfm of
air in a pond. Many aeration systems come with such air diffusers, but
I couldn't find anyone who sold them individually. The Koi shop I went
to yesterday gave me a good lead:

www.aquaticeco.com

They seem to have just about everything including 5 cfm air diffusers
and shoulder length pond gloves.

The Koi shop says they are a reputable firm and are quite helpful if you
call them up. [1-877 Fish-Stuf (347-4788)]

--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman
Old 01-07-2005, 07:14 PM
Bill Stock

"Stephen Henning" wrote in message
news
I have been searching the internet, visiting pond shops, garden centers,
and Koi shops looking for air diffusers that would handle 2 to 3 cfm of
air in a pond. Many aeration systems come with such air diffusers, but
I couldn't find anyone who sold them individually. The Koi shop I went
to yesterday gave me a good lead:

www.aquaticeco.com

They seem to have just about everything including 5 cfm air diffusers
and shoulder length pond gloves.

The Koi shop says they are a reputable firm and are quite helpful if you
call them up. [1-877 Fish-Stuf (347-4788)]

--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman

They're one of my favourites. They also ship to Canada now and don't gouge
on the shipping!