GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pond Photos (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/97693-pond-photos.html)

[email protected] 20-07-2005 07:29 PM

Pond Photos

We started our pond last fall and the fish wintered over just fine.
Today I finally got around to putting up some pictures. Our challenge
was to convert a hugh above ground swiming pool into a pool and
waterfalls. Pictures are at:

http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave/pool/pool.html

Dave

kathy 20-07-2005 07:53 PM

Hey Dave,

Very, very, very nice!
Loverly, even!
Thanks for posting the site.

kathy :-) www.blogfromthebog.com
this week ~ the rat-tail maggot!

Pond 101 page for new pond keepers ~

Reel Mckoi 20-07-2005 08:53 PM

wrote in message
oups.com...
We started our pond last fall and the fish wintered over just fine.
Today I finally got around to putting up some pictures. Our challenge
was to convert a hugh above ground swiming pool into a pool and
waterfalls. Pictures are at:

http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave/pool/pool.html

==================
I love your stepped water-fall.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b

~ janj JJsPond.us 20-07-2005 11:29 PM

We started our pond last fall and the fish wintered over just fine.
Today I finally got around to putting up some pictures. Our challenge
was to convert a hugh above ground swiming pool into a pool and
waterfalls. Pictures are at:
http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave/pool/pool.html
Dave

I can't think of a better use for an old pool. :o) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

George 21-07-2005 01:46 AM

wrote in message
oups.com...
We started our pond last fall and the fish wintered over just fine.
Today I finally got around to putting up some pictures. Our challenge
was to convert a hugh above ground swiming pool into a pool and
waterfalls. Pictures are at:

http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave/pool/pool.html

Dave

Wow, that looks really nice. Great job, Dave.

Wilmdale 21-07-2005 04:57 PM

wrote:

We started our pond last fall and the fish wintered over just fine.
Today I finally got around to putting up some pictures. Our challenge
was to convert a hugh above ground swiming pool into a pool and
waterfalls. Pictures are at:

http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave/pool/pool.html

Dave

Outstanding!!!