Old 20-07-2005, 07:29 PM

Default Pond Photos

We started our pond last fall and the fish wintered over just fine.
Today I finally got around to putting up some pictures. Our challenge
was to convert a hugh above ground swiming pool into a pool and
waterfalls. Pictures are at:

http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave/pool/pool.html

Dave

Old 20-07-2005, 07:53 PM
kathy

Hey Dave,

Very, very, very nice!
Loverly, even!
Thanks for posting the site.

kathy :-) www.blogfromthebog.com
this week ~ the rat-tail maggot!

Pond 101 page for new pond keepers ~

Old 20-07-2005, 08:53 PM
Reel Mckoi

wrote in message
oups.com...
We started our pond last fall and the fish wintered over just fine.
Today I finally got around to putting up some pictures. Our challenge
was to convert a hugh above ground swiming pool into a pool and
waterfalls. Pictures are at:

http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave/pool/pool.html

==================
I love your stepped water-fall.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b

Old 20-07-2005, 11:29 PM
~ janj JJsPond.us

We started our pond last fall and the fish wintered over just fine.
Today I finally got around to putting up some pictures. Our challenge
was to convert a hugh above ground swiming pool into a pool and
waterfalls. Pictures are at:
http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave/pool/pool.html
Dave

I can't think of a better use for an old pool. ) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 21-07-2005, 01:46 AM
George

wrote in message
oups.com...
We started our pond last fall and the fish wintered over just fine.
Today I finally got around to putting up some pictures. Our challenge
was to convert a hugh above ground swiming pool into a pool and
waterfalls. Pictures are at:

http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave/pool/pool.html

Dave

Wow, that looks really nice. Great job, Dave.

Photos of my new pond Denise Ponds 4 30-05-2004 04:07 AM
Small Pond photos updated Carl Beyer Ponds 9 28-07-2003 02:02 AM
2003 July 8, Shareholders Pond Photos Benign Vanilla Ponds 29 13-07-2003 07:20 AM
Pond Photos Gilbert Ponds 1 12-06-2003 10:32 PM
Botanical gardens photos (Was Rachel Corrie- PA staged photos) Hane Edible Gardening 0 25-03-2003 03:32 PM