GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   looking for power sprayer (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/101626-looking-power-sprayer.html)

Tom Sherwood 21-08-2005 02:02 AM

looking for power sprayer

i have a black and decker power sprayer- and i really like it. however, i
lost the o-ring, and cannot replace it. no repair place i have contacted
stocks it and b-and-d has apparently discontinued the sprayer. so.....
i am looking for recomendations for a good power sprayer. i have close to
50 bushes.
or- maybe you have an extra o-ring for a vp450 sprayer that you'd like to
send me!

Joe 21-08-2005 11:56 AM

Tom Sherwood wrote:
i have a black and decker power sprayer- and i really like it. however, i
lost the o-ring, and cannot replace it. no repair place i have contacted
stocks it and b-and-d has apparently discontinued the sprayer. so.....
i am looking for recomendations for a good power sprayer. i have close to
50 bushes.
or- maybe you have an extra o-ring for a vp450 sprayer that you'd like to
send me!

go to a pool store or a Hydraulic supplier they have kits to make
an o-ring I also have a B & D and do love it

Anne Lurie 28-08-2005 09:17 PM

Tom,

Try Tool Parts Direct.com:
http://www.toolpartsdirect.com/cgi-b.../VP450T_TYPE_1
-- shows o-ring as item 36 for $1.50.

(Note: you may want to "back up" once on their website, as I think they
list 2 "450" sprayers.)

Anne

Dennis 29-09-2005 02:54 AM

"Tom Sherwood" You're digging it round, when it
aughta Be SQUARE

i have a black and decker power sprayer- and i really like it. however, i
lost the o-ring, and cannot replace it. no repair place i have contacted
stocks it and b-and-d has apparently discontinued the sprayer. so.....
i am looking for recomendations for a good power sprayer. i have close to
50 bushes.
or- maybe you have an extra o-ring for a vp450 sprayer that you'd like to
send me!

try a hardware store... they carry lots o-rings, or is this the seal
for the tank?

--
"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfeld
"Education is the progressive discovery of our own Ignorance" - Will Durant

rbreding 09-05-2006 10:09 AM

looking for power sprayer

Has anyone else found parts for this ?

My bottle has sprung a leak and the web page listed on this thread
doesn't have the bottle.

If anyone has a broken sprayer and would like to sell the
bottle/entire thing, I would be interested.

Thanks

sockiescat 16-05-2006 04:17 PM

rbreding Has anyone else found parts for this ?

My bottle has sprung a leak and the web page listed on this thread
doesn't have the bottle.

If anyone has a broken sprayer and would like to sell the
bottle/entire thing, I would be interested.

Thanks

has u tried contact black and decker directly here is the link to the parts phone numbers if not.

http://www.blackanddecker.com/CustomerCenter/Parts.aspx
also if they dont have the parts where u are maybe ask them to try looking here in canada for the parts as they might be in a warehouse somewhere.
hope this helps everyone. good luck. cyaaaaa, sockiescat.

Anne Lurie 16-05-2006 11:10 PM

looking for power sprayer

Sockie,

You might try going to Froogle, the "selling" part of Google:
http://froogle.google.com/ and searching for your brand of sprayer.

Anne

http://tinyurl.com/p5qzs