GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   rose question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/104532-rose-question.html)

Gail Futoran 13-10-2005 02:07 PM

"GianOne" wrote in message

Hi,
here you can find more roses and information about them, it's an italian
site
www.vivaiolacampanella.com

Bye
GianOne

Nice site! Wish I read Italian. :) I did a search on
a couple of Old Garden Roses and was very
impressed with the photos. Two I searched on
that I have in my garden we Baron Girod d'Lain
and Rose de Rescht.

Thanks for sharing.

Gail
near San Antonio Texas USA

johnnobama 21-06-2011 06:14 PM

You are worse than vermin, for vermin do not pretend to be what it is not. You are absolutely animal garbage. You are a fraudulent, lying, predatory charlatan. You are of beneath account than a burnt-out ablaze bulb. You will always reside in shame.