Old 14-02-2003, 10:51 AM
vanessa

Default Looking for local info

Hi there

I have been lurking here for a couple of days, and noticed most of you live
in the US, which I unfortunately don't.
Could any one of you kind people possibly direct me to where I could find a
similar group of people, but located in the Southern Hemisphere, South
Africa specifically?
I have done various searches online, I am obviously just missing them...
they have to be out there somewhere, right?

thanks
vanessa

(to email send to vanessa at wax dot zet ay dot net)

Old 14-02-2003, 04:03 PM
Cass

vanessa wrote:
I have been lurking here for a couple of days, and noticed most of you live
in the US, which I unfortunately don't.
Could any one of you kind people possibly direct me to where I could find a
similar group of people, but located in the Southern Hemisphere, South
Africa specifically?
I have done various searches online, I am obviously just missing them...
they have to be out there somewhere, right?

Sorry, Vanessa, don't know, but if you find out, would you let us know?
We've had posters from New Zealand, Canada, Australia, Europe. Those of
us in California are particularly interested, as our climates are
similar. We're always on the lookout for exotic roses from distant
locations that we can't import but lust after in our hearts.

--
-=-
Cass