GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Curled dry leaves on new roses (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/15114-curled-dry-leaves-new-roses.html)

Tim B 16-04-2003 01:20 AM

Curled dry leaves on new roses

Have 12 J&P roses in pots, well watered, outdoors (6A, temp range has been
74 - 34F) waiting for me to finish a new bed for them. Been outside about
10 days. Many of them have curled dry leaves, only on top. No other
symptoms of bugs or any discoloration or patchiness.

What to do?

Theo Asir 18-04-2003 04:08 PM

Curled dry leaves on new roses

They need to be in the ground.
Sorry. Don't wait.

--
Theo in Zone 5
Kansas City

Tim B 18-04-2003 06:20 PM

Curled dry leaves on new roses

They are now. I was waiting out a cold snap that didn't come. I sort of
think they'd been dry at some point.

"Theo Asir" wrote in message
s.com...
They need to be in the ground.