Old 16-04-2003, 01:20 AM
Tim B

Default Curled dry leaves on new roses

Have 12 J&P roses in pots, well watered, outdoors (6A, temp range has been
74 - 34F) waiting for me to finish a new bed for them. Been outside about
10 days. Many of them have curled dry leaves, only on top. No other
symptoms of bugs or any discoloration or patchiness.

What to do?

Old 18-04-2003, 04:08 PM
Theo Asir

They need to be in the ground.
Sorry. Don't wait.

--
Theo in Zone 5
Kansas City

Old 18-04-2003, 06:20 PM
Tim B

They are now. I was waiting out a cold snap that didn't come. I sort of
think they'd been dry at some point.

"Theo Asir" wrote in message
s.com...
They need to be in the ground.
Sorry. Don't wait.

--
Theo in Zone 5
Kansas City

"Tim B" wrote in message
Have 12 J&P roses in pots, well watered, outdoors (6A, temp range has

been
74 - 34F) waiting for me to finish a new bed for them. Been outside

about
10 days. Many of them have curled dry leaves, only on top. No other
symptoms of bugs or any discoloration or patchiness.

What to do?

Lemon tree leaves curled. Emil Gardening 1 27-05-2004 03:02 AM
Plum tree leaves have curled Sarah Dale United Kingdom 2 04-05-2004 11:09 PM
dry dry dry Rosie United Kingdom 0 02-04-2004 04:21 AM
leaves curled on tomatoes Denise Edible Gardening 4 13-05-2003 12:44 PM
[IBC] Elm Leaves Deformed adn Curled randi sharp Bonsai 1 22-04-2003 01:44 PM