GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   HELP! Identify this rose please! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/173568-help-identify-rose-please.html)

[email protected] 26-04-2008 12:39 PM

HELP! Identify this rose please!

Can anyone identify this rose for me please? We bought it 2 years ago
and the label has disappeared. It is growing up one side of an arch
and we want another, the same, for the other side.

ANY suggestions would be very much appreciated.... if we just see
the name it will probably 'ring a bell' and we will know immediately
if it is correct!

Some details that might be helpful are.....
Mildly perfumed
Short stemmed flowers

I've placed some pictures here.... hopefully you can click on these
links and see them (fingers crossed).

http://www.users.waitrose.com/~zeonozo/rose/rose1.jpg
http://www.users.waitrose.com/~zeonozo/rose/rose2.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Janet

Jeffrey L. Kline 26-04-2008 03:40 PM

HELP! Identify this rose please!

Looks like a climbing Queen Elizabeth to me
http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/pl.php?n=5045&tab=10

Jeff, Southeast Michigan. zone 5