GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Taking Cuttings (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/179014-taking-cuttings.html)

allen73 23-05-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob (Post 818290)
Question: I understand that you cannot take cuttings from all rose plants.
Does anyone know anything about the climbers, "Don Juan and Joseph's Coat?"
I won't cut them back until after Thanksgiving and that's when I take my
cuttings. I have not tried these two yet. Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Bob

--

after IKE our roses have all started to bloom - survival I suppose. Reds, yellows, and purple - but the thorn less yellow is just green - out of season. Finally got a new news feed - still having glitches - Consolidated shut down without notice or reduction in cost - and all, not just the audio and video groups. Such is life. Hope this gets out.