GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   best rose? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/30453-best-rose.html)

flowerpot 04-06-2003 12:32 PM

best rose?

What is the easiest rose to grow that has a nice smell?

Gail Futoran 04-06-2003 11:32 PM

best rose?

"flowerpot" wrote in message
om...
What is the easiest rose to grow that has a nice smell?

Partly depends on where you are. A rose
that is easy to grow and smells nice in my
neck of the woods (Southcentral TX) might
do poorly farther north, or west in drier areas.

It's always a good idea to check locally, with
nurseries, botanic gardens, a local rose society,
if you have one. They will have the best
experience with what works in your area.

Gail

Snooze 06-06-2003 06:44 AM

best rose?

"flowerpot" wrote in message
om...
What is the easiest rose to grow that has a nice smell?

Answer to this question is like answering the question, "What ice cream is
the best?" The answer of course as we all know is Ben & Jerry's Cookie
Dough!

Sameer

Andy 06-06-2003 05:32 PM

best rose?

"Snooze" wrote in message
thlink.net...
"flowerpot" wrote in message
om...
What is the easiest rose to grow that has a nice smell?

Answer to this question is like answering the question, "What ice cream is
the best?" The answer of course as we all know is Ben & Jerry's Cookie
Dough!

Sameer

Wow, What a typo, it is spelled Chunky Monkey! lol

Anne Lurie 06-06-2003 09:20 PM

best rose?

Nah, Chubby Hubby rings my bell!

Anne Lurie

"Andy" wrote in message
om...

"Snooze" wrote in message
thlink.net...
om...

Jack_H. 07-06-2003 03:08 PM

best rose?

"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
om...
: Nah, Chubby Hubby rings my bell!
:
: Anne Lurie

Good old Hagen Daz Vanilla Chocolate chip.

aswhad 07-06-2003 10:08 PM

best rose?

how big?
queen elisabeth is very strong