Old 04-06-2003, 12:32 PM
flowerpot

Default best rose?

What is the easiest rose to grow that has a nice smell?
Old 04-06-2003, 11:32 PM
Gail Futoran

"flowerpot" wrote in message
om...
What is the easiest rose to grow that has a nice smell?

Partly depends on where you are. A rose
that is easy to grow and smells nice in my
neck of the woods (Southcentral TX) might
do poorly farther north, or west in drier areas.

It's always a good idea to check locally, with
nurseries, botanic gardens, a local rose society,
if you have one. They will have the best
experience with what works in your area.

Gail

Old 06-06-2003, 06:44 AM
Snooze

"flowerpot" wrote in message
om...
What is the easiest rose to grow that has a nice smell?

Answer to this question is like answering the question, "What ice cream is
the best?" The answer of course as we all know is Ben & Jerry's Cookie
Dough!

Sameer

Old 06-06-2003, 05:32 PM
Andy

"Snooze" wrote in message
thlink.net...
"flowerpot" wrote in message
om...
What is the easiest rose to grow that has a nice smell?

Answer to this question is like answering the question, "What ice cream is
the best?" The answer of course as we all know is Ben & Jerry's Cookie
Dough!

Sameer

Wow, What a typo, it is spelled Chunky Monkey! lol

Old 06-06-2003, 09:20 PM
Anne Lurie

Nah, Chubby Hubby rings my bell!

Anne Lurie

"Andy" wrote in message
om...

"Snooze" wrote in message
thlink.net...
om...

Old 07-06-2003, 03:08 PM
Jack_H.

"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
om...
: Nah, Chubby Hubby rings my bell!
:
: Anne Lurie

Good old Hagen Daz Vanilla Chocolate chip.

Old 07-06-2003, 10:08 PM
aswhad

how big?
queen elisabeth is very strong