GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Can anyone identify what variety this rose is? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/45101-can-anyone-identify-what-variety-rose.html)

richardsfault 09-10-2003 03:48 AM

Can anyone identify what variety this rose is?

I purchase this rose at a Houston-area Home Depot last Spring. The
information tag was missing and it was the only one of it's kind. It
is most likely a hybrid tea:

http://www.richardsfault.com/gardeni...own_rose_1.jpg

http://www.richardsfault.com/gardeni...own_rose_2.jpg

http://www.richardsfault.com/gardeni...own_rose_3.jpg

Significant traits are deep-green leaves and large orange/red blooms
with small splotches of purple on the edges.

Some people claim that there's a woman to blame, but I think it's all...

Richard's fault!

Visit the Sounds of the cul-de-sac at www.richardsfault.com

Shiva 10-10-2003 02:42 PM

Can anyone identify what variety this rose is?

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 21:19:48 -0500, richardsfault
wrote:

I purchase this rose at a Houston-area Home Depot last Spring. The
information tag was missing and it was the only one of it's kind. It
is most likely a hybrid tea:

http://www.richardsfault.com/gardeni...own_rose_1.jpg

Richard--does it have a scent?